Supply Chain/Procurement Lead
Peter Lucas Project Management’s goal is to move humanity forward by impacting our families, our communities, and the world. We are looking for dynamic professionals who value growth, embrace change, and have the courage to go after something as big as mining an asteroid!
Peter Lucas is a group of energetic and curious problem-solvers, and we are currently seeking a Supply Chain/Procurement Lead to join our team and support a client in the development of a greenfield mine in Saskatchewan. This role is primarily based out of Saskatoon.
At Peter Lucas we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and incredible learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits and improved job security compared to contracting on one’s own. We seek to create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future.
Peter Lucas is a diverse team, with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives and approaches to work. This diversity allows us to increase our decision-making capacity, individual engagement and overall project effectiveness. We are proud to develop teams both internally and externally that provides safe, supportive, and empowering work environments for everyone.
For our Supply Chain/Procurement Lead roles we are seeking individuals who possess:
- 5+ years experience in supply chain/procurement;
- Recognized degree or post secondary diploma in a related field;
- Experience with international contracts, purchasing, freight/shipping and logistics is an asset;
- Moderate-to-advanced technical skills including scope, schedule, estimation and cost/risk/quality management;
- Moderate-to-advanced general business abilities including strong communication skills, safety management, procurement, technological literacy, strategic orientation and planning/prioritization;
- Moderate-to-Advanced leadership skills including adaptive leadership styles, change management capability, conflict resolution, coaching/mentorship and diversity support and promotion in the workplace.
Duties for this role include:
- Developing procurement infrastructure including corporate policies, software implementation and vendor relationship development;
- Contract administration;
- Purchasing and some elements of materials management; and
- Project accounting and accounts payable.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and feel that we might be able to share in that bright future, please apply. We’d like to share more with you about where Peter Lucas Project Management can take you!