Senior Project Manager
Position will remain posted until filled
Peter Lucas Project Management’s goal is to move humanity forward by impacting our families, our communities and the world. We are looking for dynamic professionals who value growth, embrace change and have the courage to go after something as big as mining an asteroid!
Peter Lucas is a group of energetic and curious problem-solvers, and we are currently seeking Senior Project Managers to join our team for a variety of industrial and mining project management roles with clients across Western Canada.
At Peter Lucas we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and incredible learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compare to contracting on one’s own. We seek to create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future.
For our Senior Project Manager roles we are seeking individuals who possess:
- 10+ years experience working on projects in the industrial/mining sector in Canada and abroad
- A professional project management designation is a plus (PMP or Agile)
- Moderate-to-advanced technical skills including scope, schedule, cost and risk management, quality management and estimation.
- Moderate-to-advanced general business abilities including strong communication skills, safety management, procurement, technological literacy, strategic orientation and planning/prioritization.
- Moderate-to-advanced leadership skills including adaptive leadership styles, change management capability, conflict resolution, coaching/mentorship and diversity support and promotion in the workplace.