Peter Lucas is currently seeking a Safety Specialist to join our team for a fly in/fly out role in Northern Saskatchewan.
At Peter Lucas we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compare to contracting on one’s own. We create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future for our community.
For our Safety Specialist roles we are seeking individuals who possess:
- 4+ years experience in the field as a Site Project Safety Coordinator in the mining industry.
- Familiarity with the Saskatchewan Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, related to Mine and Construction sites.
- Construction Safety Officer (CSO) designation or equivalent.
- Moderate-to-advanced general business abilities including strong communication skills, safety management, procurement, technological literacy, strategic orientation and planning/prioritization.
- Moderate-to-advanced leadership skills including adaptive leadership styles, change management capability, conflict resolution, coaching/mentorship and diversity support and promotion in the workplace.
If this is something you may be interested in, submit your application and we can provide more details about the role. Only candidates that pass initial screening will be contacted.