Peter Lucas is currently seeking a Project Scheduler to join our team for a project management role near Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
At Peter Lucas we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compare to contracting on one’s own. We create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future for our community.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Five years’ experience in turnaround scheduling, ideally in the mining and/or mill industry
- Experience in P6 and Oracle
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Excel
- Moderate-to-advanced general business abilities including strong communication skills, safety management, procurement, technological literacy, strategic orientation and planning/prioritization.
- Moderate-to-advanced leadership skills including adaptive leadership styles, change management capability, conflict resolution, coaching/mentorship and diversity support and promotion in the workplace.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and feel that we might be able to share in that bright future, please apply. We’d like to share more with you about where Peter Lucas Project Management can take you!