Peter Lucas is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team for a construction project in a fly in/fly out field role in Northern Saskatchewan.
At Peter Lucas we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compare to contracting on one’s own. We create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future for our community.
The details of the role are as follows:
- Provide construction management, co-ordination and supervision duties;
- Tasks include but are not limited to supporting and working collaboratively with the Construction Management Team to ensure construction work proceeds safely and efficiently;
- The role has a 2 weeks in/2 weeks out schedule.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Advanced skill and experience using computers and other digital and software systems.
- Experience in construction scheduling.
- Related post-secondary education including engineering, technology or in the trades is considered an asset.
- Moderate-to-advanced general business abilities including strong communication skills, safety management, procurement, technological literacy, strategic orientation and planning/prioritization.
- Moderate-to-advanced leadership skills including adaptive leadership styles, change management capability, conflict resolution, coaching/mentorship and diversity support and promotion in the workplace.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and feel that we might be able to share in that bright future, please apply. We’d like to share more with you about where Peter Lucas Project Management can take you!