Junior Project Engineer
Peter Lucas is currently seeking a Jr. Project Engineer to join our team for a mining field coordination role near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
At Peter Lucas we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compare to contracting on one’s own. We create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future for our community.
For our Project Engineer roles we are seeking individuals who possess:
- 1-4 years experience working on projects in the industrial/mining sector in Canada and abroad.
- Possess an Electrical Engineering Degree and be Registered as a Professional Engineer with APEGS
- A professional project management designation is a plus (PMP or Agile)
- Moderate-to-advanced technical skills including scope, schedule, cost and risk management, quality management and estimation.
- Moderate-to-advanced general business abilities including strong communication skills, safety management, procurement, technological literacy, strategic orientation and planning/prioritization.
- Moderate-to-advanced leadership skills including adaptive leadership styles, change management capability, conflict resolution, coaching/mentorship and diversity support and promotion in the workplace.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and feel that we might be able to share in that bright future, please apply and I’d like to share more with you about where Peter Lucas Project Management can take you!