Peter Lucas Project Management is a group of energetic and curious, problem-solvers, and we are currently seeking a Mining Project Manager to join our team working in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Management of small to medium-sized projects;
- Develop project objectives working with the project sponsor, owner and program manager;
- Lead communication with stakeholders;
- Collaborates with the office and field teams on all technical deliverables; and
- Control the schedule, cost, and scope within project constraints.
For our Project Manager roles we are seeking individuals who possess:
- Experience working on projects in the industrial/mining sector in Canada and abroad.
- Skilled with MS Project and MS Office suite.
- Experience with SAP and/or Ares Prism software is considered an asset.
- Degree in Engineering and/or PMP designation is considered an asset.
- Moderate-to-advanced technical skills including scope, schedule, cost and risk management, quality management and estimation.
- Moderate-to-advanced general business abilities including strong communication skills, safety management, procurement, technological literacy, strategic orientation and planning/prioritization.
- Moderate-to-advanced leadership skills including adaptive leadership styles, change management capability, conflict resolution, coaching/mentorship and diversity support and promotion in the workplace.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and feel that we might be able to share in that bright future, please apply and we’d like to share more with you about where Peter Lucas Project Management can take you!