Senior Project Manager
Peter Lucas Project Management’s goal is to move humanity forward by impacting our families, our communities, and the world. We are looking for dynamic professionals who value growth, embrace change, and have the courage to go after something as big as mining an asteroid!
Peter Lucas is a group of energetic and curious problem-solvers, and we are currently seeking for a Project Manager to lead a team to implement a process facility lubrication and commissioning execution strategy. The role is located at a northern Saskatchewan mine site and will be on a two weeks on, two weeks off rotation. The initial term of the role is 6 months with a possibility of extension.
At Peter Lucas we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and incredible learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits and improved job security compared to contracting on one’s own. We seek to create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future.
Peter Lucas is a diverse team, with different backgrounds, cultures, perspectives and approaches to work. This diversity allows us to increase our decision-making capacity, individual engagement and overall project effectiveness. We are proud to develop teams both internally and externally that provides safe, supportive, and empowering work environments for everyone.
For our Mechanical Technologist roles we are seeking individuals who possess:
- 10+ years experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Project management experience on underground mining projects
- Professional Degree in Engineering is considered an asset
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is considered an asset
- Moderate-to-advanced technical skills including scope, schedule, estimation and cost/risk/quality management.
- Moderate-to-advanced general business abilities including strong communication skills, safety management, procurement, technological literacy, strategic orientation and planning/prioritization.
- Moderate-to-Advanced leadership skills including adaptive leadership styles, change management capability, conflict resolution, coaching/mentorship and diversity support and promotion in the workplace.
- Ensuring overall project deliverables are executed successfully and safely
- Monitoring and reviewing all project delivery components including administration, document control, project controls and resource plans
- Providing team leadership
- Effectively managing project changes and risks
- Leading planning sessions and coordination meetings
- Ensuring adequate review process is implemented and followed
If you are looking for the next step in your career please apply at www.peterlucasbench.com/application/4fb9e695-59d0-460b-aa90-8a91a288384b.