Information Management Administrator
Peter Lucas Project Management is a group of energetic and curious problem-solvers, and are currently looking for an experienced Information Management Administrator to join our team.
At Peter Lucas we provide the variety of work, professional challenges, and incredible learning opportunities that come with contract-type work but in an environment where staff have targeted professional growth support, a diverse community of colleagues to lean on, health and dental benefits, and improved job security compared to contracting on one’s own. We seek to create an environment where everyone can find success in a career they are passionate about while being compensated fairly and contributing to a better future.
Our mining client, located in Saskatoon, is seeking an experienced information management administrator. Experience in the mining and industrial sector is an asset. The initial contract length is until December 31, 2021, with the possibility of extension.
- Administer corporate document control
- Provide support on the use of content management systems
- Provide administrative support for Northern Sask programs;
- Develop technical report reviews
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 4-9 years of document control experience
If you are looking for the next step in your career and feel that we might be able to share in that bright future, please apply and I’d like to share more with you about where Peter Lucas Project Management can take you!